Pre-K kids
Proof of residence


In order for your child to be placed on a class list you MUST turn in a Proof of Residence for the 2021 - 2022 school year. We ONLY accept a CURRENT Gas, Power, or Water Bill. You may also bring a Lease Agreement with the custodial parent's name or you can obtain an Affidavit from the central office. For more information or to set up an appointment for an affidavit, please call the PCSS Central Office at 205.884.4440. Please put the names of ALL your children attending WMK on the Proof of Residence. Once we receive the Proof of Residence we will then put your child(ren) in a class and let you know the teacher. You may email these or drop them off in the gray bin outside the front doors. If you drop off in the bin, please label them with your child(ren)'s names and grade levels. Please email Mrs. Bobbi at if you have any questions,.

Kinder Supply List
1st Supply List
2nd Supply List
3rd Grade Supply List
4th Grade Supply List
Music & Art Supply List